Visit East Dental Care when searching for a SE Calgary family dentist. We keep smiles looking their best with regular checkups, cleanings, and preventive services. If you need convenient access to high-quality dental care without the high cost, we highly recommend scheduling a consultation with our staff to see everything we have to offer our patients; we treat children & teens, adults, & seniors, with a broad range of treatment options and services under one roof.
5 Tips For Choosing the Right Dentist
1. Look for a family dentist in SE Calgary who has a strong clientele- even if you have to wait a few weeks to be accepted as a new patient, in the long run, it will be worth the wait. Check with East Dental Care when seeking the best Calgary dentists to take care of your family’s smiles.
2. Find a dentist with a convenient location and easy access to their office. East Dental Care is located at Unit 124, 5430 17 Ave SE in Calgary. We offer free indoor parking as a perk to our patients.
3. Interview each dental clinic in SE Calgary on your list of prospective dental centres before you become a new patient. Call, visit in-person, or request a free consultation to get to know the staff and have a look around the facility. Make sure to add East Dental Care to your list- we’d love to show you around and give you a tour of our beautiful dental centre.
4. Check to see whether your family will have access to a full range of services and treatment options before choosing a SE Calgary family dentist. You’ll find many reasons to select our dental clinic over others in the community:
5. Choose a SE Calgary family dentist with a focus on your comfort during treatment. It’s not enough for a dentist to offer sedation, although being willing to provide multiple sedation options is a good sign; look for a dental centre in Calgary, AB that is known for a gentle touch. You’ll love our caring attitude at East Dental Center, and our commitment to providing every patient experience, whether you’re seeing us for a routine exam and cleaning or restorative dental work.
Dental Care That is Second to None
Everyone in your household will love seeing our dentist when it’s time to brighten smiles and look for issues that can detract from dental health. We practice painless dentistry at East Dental Care, so even your youngest family members will leave our office with a smile. Get to know our staff on the East Dental Care website, schedule your first appointment online, as well, and see us every 3-4 months to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
Get in touch with East Dental Care today by calling 403-248-6565 or book online at your convenience- we can wait to see your smiling face.