When seeking treatment for depression, keep in mind that not all Orange County depression treatment centers offer residential care. Alter Behavioral Health is different from other rehabs in the area; instead of focusing on addiction with mental illness treatment as an afterthought, mental health disorders are all we treat. Our laser focus on mental wellness sets us apart from the crowd and makes our treatment center an excellent choice for the treatment of depressive disorders. Reach out to our staff by phone at 949-379-2414 to learn more about our programs and therapeutic options.
Top Tips For Choosing A Depression Program
1. Interview several different depression treatment centers in Irvine, CA before you settle on one for treatment. You’ll find that programs vary in intensity and in the way they approach mental wellness. Our Irvine depression rehab is an inpatient facility where patients receive around-the-clock care for depression and many other mental health issues, including anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and autism with co-occurring disorders.
2. Look for a depression treatment program in Irvine, California that allows you time to heal away from everyday stresses and daily challenges. Part of getting well is being able to spend time away from the day-to-day issues that can cause mental fatigue. By choosing residential treatment, you’ll have ample time to think about ways you can avoid becoming emotionally or mentally overwhelmed in the future.
3. Seek out clinics for depression in Irvine that offer an aftercare program to keep you on track after completing your wellness program. Alter Behavioral Health has created a virtual counseling program called Mindfuli that mimics the care you would receive in outpatient mental health treatment facilities in Irvine, CA, with one exception- the program is 100% online. Instead of driving to meetings or treatment sessions, you can get the care you need from your home- anytime from 8 a.m. to midnight.
4. Request a full evaluation from a counselor or therapist to ensure an accurate diagnosis of mental illness. A lot of Orange County depression treatment centers treat mental illness without knowing what they’re treating. At ABH, we treat many patients who have been misdiagnosed or only partially diagnosed and are receiving the wrong medications. Our goal is to ensure every patient is correctly diagnosed and treated using medication and therapy for long-term treatment success.
5. Check reviews and credentials before agreeing to a treatment program for a mental health disorder. You can read more about Alter Behavioral Health online, tour our facility, and check out free resources while on our website. Click the ‘Who We Are’ link on our homepage to get started.
After completing our mental health program, stay connected to support and treatment through our virtual counseling platform called Mindfuli. Continuing care will help you stay on the course you’ve begun with our residential program. Use our Web Chat to speak one-on-one with someone from ABH now or call 866-904-4043 to reach our staff with your questions. We offer world-class mental health treatment in one of the most respected Orange County depression treatment centers.